Bleeding your new power brake system
1. Fill the power steering pump reservoir.
2. DO NOT START ENGINE! Remove coil wire and crank engine for several revolutions.
3. Check reservoir fluid level - add if necessary.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 until fluid level does not drop.
5. Replace coil wire and start engine. Turn steering wheel from stop to stop - twice.
6. Kill the engine and depress brake pedal four or five times to relieve accumulator pressure.
7. Check fluid level - add if necessary.
8. Start engine, turn steering wheel from stop to stop. Kill engine and check the fluid level once more.
9. IMPORTANT - If foaming occurs, wait for one hour then check fluid level - add if necessary.
10. Road test vehicle.