A. Bench Bleeding New Master Cylinder
1. Remove the new master cylinder from the Hydroboost.
2. Clamp the master cylinder in a vice and fill both reservoirs ¾ full with DOT 3 brake fluid and remove outlet hole plugs.
3. Use a wood dowel, blunt drift pin, or something similar, to push the piston ¾ of the way in, plug both outlet holes with your fingers, and then release the piston.
WARNING: DO NOT OVER-DEPRESS THE PISTON!
(I know, how are you supposed to know how far ¾ is without depressing it all the way?)
4. Repeat Step 3 until fluid streams steadily out of both outlet holes with no air or sputtering.
5. Put the plugs back in the master cylinder outlet holes.